My attempts in playing with tail-recursion in python

Fred Spiessens fred at evoluware.eu
Sun May 17 13:15:57 EDT 2015

Hi Thomas, I like what you've been doing.
I think it would also be great if the "leave the loop" detector would be the actual stop condition in the recursion, applied to the arguments of the call.
That would of course force you to split the recursive function in two functions: one to detect the stop condition, and another one that makes the next call, but in my opinion, that would make perfect sense.