Jython from bathc file?

vjp2.at at at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com vjp2.at at at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
Sat May 9 22:25:11 EDT 2015

I have to try this and see if there is ome kind of init file in jython/python
sorta like autoexec.bat. Ialso have no idea if the commands they provide are
all it takes to run the app or I have to stay in jython.. sorry, I'm thinking
at loud.. ok, thanks to all..

				    - = -
		    http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
  ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice.  Everything fully disclaimed.}---