Jython from bathc file?

vjp2.at at at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com vjp2.at at at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
Sat May 9 17:04:37 EDT 2015

Thanks.. I suspected it wasn't meant to be taken as in the file

THe one thing I'm not sure if Jython is suppsosedto keep running
after the initisl stuff is loaded in..

To put the question in purely DOS terms if you run a program can you pipe it
some commands and then keep it running to take the remaining commands from
the console?

				    - = -
		    http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
  ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice.  Everything fully disclaimed.}---