calling base class method fetches no results

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 9 04:11:45 EDT 2015

On 09/05/2015 08:59, david jhon wrote:
> Hi, I am sorry for sending in five attachments, I cloned the code from here
> <https://bitbucket.org/msharif/hedera/src>: Let me explain it here:

[nearly 300 lines of code snipped]

> I am really sorry for any inconvenience caused. I, ve tried to make it a
> bit clear here. I am not even able to debug the code by setting a python
> debugging point pdb. I need help from you guys. Thanks a lot again for your
> time and help.
>
> Best Regards,
> David

You clearly didn't bother to read this http://sscce.org/ about how to
put a question so have another go.  Three strikes and you're out.

And please don't top post here, it's extremely annoying when trying to
follow long threads.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence