asyncio: What is the difference between tasks, futures, and coroutines?

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Fri May 8 02:36:21 EDT 2015

On Friday, Chris Angelico ALSO wrote:
> With print(), you have a conceptual procedure...

So which do you want to stand by?

Just to be clear I am not saying python should be any different on this front.

Gödel's (2nd) theorem guarantees that no formalism (aka programming language in our case)
can ever be complete and so informal borrowing is inevitable.
Its just that Pascal, Fortran, Basic, by ingesting this informal requirement into
the formal language make THIS aspect easier to learn/teach...
... at the cost of eleventeen others

[Regular expressions in Fortran anyone?]