Is it normal to cry when given XML?

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at gmail.com
Tue May 5 05:28:26 EDT 2015

Hi

Just checking if the reaction to cry when given XML is normal.

I thought maybe I am approaching it all wrong, using lxml largely or some xquery to club it into submission.

See the usual goal is just to take the entire XML and push it into a database. or in future experiment with Mongo or Hdf5 .

See its never basic xml, usually comes from some database with a walk of tables and strange relationships.

Am I doing it wrong is there a simple way I am missing?

Sayth