Python 3 lack of support for fcgi/wsgi.

Paul Rubin no.email at nospam.invalid
Sun Mar 29 22:16:09 EDT 2015

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:
> Which doesn't address the assertion that this is somehow a special
> responsibility of “Python 3”, which I asked critical questions about.

"Python 3" in those sorts of contexts refers to the whole ecosystem
including the 3rd party libs.  I don't know that I'd say that the
language or ecosystem is "responsible".  It's just there, with its good
and bad points, and people who choose to engage with it find themselves
engaging with those points further into the weeds than they might have
expected.

One of the attractions of Python 2 has traditionally been the existence
of a solid library codebase to build on.  John is telling us that the
Python 3 experience still has dark alleys.