PiCxx

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:13:20 EDT 2015

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please consider using a recognized open source license. Your project looks
> interesting, but I won't touch it with the current license.
>
> http://opensource.org/licenses

I agree about the licensing. Many devs won't even evaluate the code
for technical merits with an unestablished, unclear, and unfamiliar
license like that. The "donate anything" concept is a cute idea, but
put the idea in either an informal request if you BSD license the
code, or as a condition for a commercial license if you GPL the code.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com