ctypes problem: segfault with pointer usage

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:27:03 EDT 2015

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 12:22 AM, Bruno Cauet <brunocauet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Found the problem: I just have to add libgio.g_object_unref.argtypes =
> [ctypes.c_void_p]
> It now works flawlessly! Sorry for the noise.

Glad you solved it! I had a quick look at your email, but since you
attached your code rather than including it in-line, I would have had
to fiddle around a bit (Gmail won't let me just look at a .py
attachment in the browser, I have to download it and open it in my
editor). Tip: Next time, include your code in the body of the email,
and people are that much more likely to look at it.

Of course, the rubber-ducking effect isn't affected by this :)

ChrisA