test1

Tiglath Suriol tiglathsuriol at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:14:56 EDT 2015

Well, quiet at last. I think.

I expected people in a comp.lang group to have been to college but you guys are barely literate.  And if you've been to college it must be true we have an education crisis.

Dumb comments, schoolyard insults, and fecal references is all you had to offer. Except for the one polite exception, the rest kept at the level of a street ruffian.

If you've been this quiet to start with, the soft tissue in your derriere would not be so red.  Live and learn.

Stay put now, don't make me come back.