test1

Tiglath Suriol tiglathsuriol at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 22:06:14 EDT 2015

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 6:36:57 PM UTC-4, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 02:33 am, Joel Goldstick wrote:
> [...]
>
> Don't give the troll the attention he craves. He has as much told us that he
> is beyond reason -- he's been trolling for years, you don't need to justify
> your actions.

I don't lie to you folks.  I told you from the outset that I did come here to provoke anyone, and I have asked you to ignore me repeatedly, something trolls are not known to do, but since YOU STARTED it, and you want more, I am having fun with you, and I can keep it up until the hell freezes, I assure you. Because one usually has to pay for a ticket to laugh like this.