test1

Tiglath Suriol tiglathsuriol at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 21:40:56 EDT 2015

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 4:56:41 PM UTC-4, Tim Chase wrote:
> On 2015-03-26 08:33, Tiglath Suriol wrote:
> > > Mark Lawrence
> >
> > I don't remember addressing his guy,  HE addressed me FIRST, as all
> > of you did,
>
> Hmmm...To what then has he been replying?  *You* posted/broadcast the
> FIRST message which addressed every member of the list.  If you
> don't want to address every member of a list, try not posting. Or at
> least expect replies.
>
> > now you complaint you don't like my replies.
>
> Mostly it's your uncivil tone that people seem to be complaining
> about.  Reading over the messages in the thread, it's mostly *you*
> complaining about replies.  And you that keeps fanning the flame.
>
> > I came here because I can and may.
>
> And folks here replied.  Because they can and may.
>
> And you're not kidding anybody: your bravado and insults against a
> plurality of respected community members only amplifies your own
> appearance of folly.
>
> -tkc

It's never long before the semantic obfuscator makes an entrance...

So for this guy the meaning of "to address" is now to post in newsgroups.

If you actually post a question or anything that would amount to speaking to a person or a group, I could see how it could be considered "addressing" but I posted code titled 'test.'  So if that is addressing for you, it says that you need to run, not walk, to a library, and see a thing called a dictionary.

Anything else?