test1

Mario Figueiredo marfig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:19:45 EDT 2015

On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:06:28 -0700 (PDT), marcuslom101 at gmail.com
wrote:

>I posted two test messages containing code.  They are still there,
> are you blind as well as dumb?
>
>Your post is also off-topic, so what are you whining about, girl?
>
>You can ignore my posts almost effortlessly, the fact that you
>prefer to inveigh in your rant means that you want to be part of
>this.  I'll be happy to oblige, bozo.  Make my day.

Hush now, little baby troll. Don't get all teary on us. Calm down.
Just a little while ago you were saying you didn't care about what
people said.

So don't care about what people say.

BTW, you are as stupid as you are an ignorant little trapped troll.
You purportedly spammed this place and now we are having fun telling
you all about it. Boo hoo!

Now, remember what you said...