test1

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Thu Mar 26 12:26:48 EDT 2015

On 2015-03-26 08:33, Tiglath Suriol wrote:
> > Mark Lawrence
>
> I don't remember addressing his guy,  HE addressed me FIRST, as all
> of you did,

Hmmm...To what then has he been replying?  *You* posted/broadcast the
FIRST message which addressed every member of the list.  If you
don't want to address every member of a list, try not posting. Or at
least expect replies.

> now you complaint you don't like my replies.

Mostly it's your uncivil tone that people seem to be complaining
about.  Reading over the messages in the thread, it's mostly *you*
complaining about replies.  And you that keeps fanning the flame.

> I came here because I can and may.

And folks here replied.  Because they can and may.

And you're not kidding anybody: your bravado and insults against a
plurality of respected community members only amplifies your own
appearance of folly.

-tkc