test1

Tiglath Suriol tiglathsuriol at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 21:34:45 EDT 2015

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 7:59:34 PM UTC-4, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 10:43 am, Tiglath Suriol wrote:
>
> > I've dealt with people like you in newsgroups for a long time
>
> So many years, so little learning. It's arseholes like you who make it so
> important to invent a way to stab people through the internet. Just go
> away, you're not wanted here.

I may stay a while just to poke you in the eye a little longer.  I am beginning to enjoy this.  People entering a battle of wits unarmed.  It's a joy to watch.

You talk as if I wanted you to want me.  Pure delusion.  I posted at nobody, as I am free to do, and idiots come out of the woodwork as if I had committed some infraction.

And you even want to stab me.  Sterling.  Who raised you. wolves?