fibonacci series what Iam is missing ?

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Mon Mar 23 20:36:30 EDT 2015

On 03/23/2015 08:27 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Dave Angel <d at davea.name> wrote:
>> Repeat to self:  comment first, then write test, then write the code.
>>
>> Reply to self:  Maybe next time.
>
> Commenting is like dieting. You can always start tomorrow.

It reminds me of flow charts.  One job we had to do flow charts of
everything.  So we worked up a system where we used physical scissors
and sticky tape to paste the comments from the code onto big sheets of
paper, and a secretary made them pretty.

Nobody ever looked at the flow charts, but it did help discipline us to
comment every branch in the (micro-)code.

--
DaveA