fibonacci series what Iam is missing ?

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Mon Mar 23 20:09:13 EDT 2015

On 03/23/2015 07:49 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Dave Angel <davea at davea.name> wrote:
>> On the other hand, my loop makes some non-obvious assumptions, like that
>> append is always the right place to put a new value.
>
> Yes, I had to stop and think about that one a bit. And that strongly
> suggests (to me, at least!) that it's comment-worthy :)

It's funny.  I thought of commenting it, but wanted to wait till I
checked whether I could call fib+fib in the opposite order.  By the time
i realized they both worked fine i forgot to enter the comment.  (Note;
missing comment is usually not as bad as inaccurate comment)

Repeat to self:  comment first, then write test, then write the code.

Reply to self:  Maybe next time.

--
DaveA