fibonacci series what Iam is missing ?

Carsten Lechte chl at toppoint.de
Mon Mar 23 17:31:43 EDT 2015

On 23/03/15 19:44, Dave Angel wrote:
> I'll give you a worse version.  Back in the day I had occasion to write a simple program
> in a language which had no add or subtract.  It could only increment and decrement
> indices.

Oh yes, the olden days. I have not quite lived through the punch card era, but I do
want to bring to your attention a recent blog post, not about Fibonacci, but about the
Mandelbrot set. On an IBM 1401. Read it and count your blessings.

<http://www.righto.com/2015/03/12-minute-mandelbrot-fractals-on-50.html>

Imagine the 123 pass python interpreter for this device...

chl