No subject

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:06:15 EDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 3:57 AM, Grant Edwards <invalid at invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 2015-03-23, Tim Chase <python.list at tim.thechases.com> wrote:
>> On 2015-03-23 21:19, Chandra Prashad mishra wrote:
>>> I want to know hint about web development... can any one get me...
>>
>> Use your text editor and deploy your project to a web server.
>
> The most important hint is don't use PHP.  PHP is some sort of cruel
> practical joke.  Since he's asking on a Python list, that hint may be
> moot...

I'm not sure why you're all assuming the OP means the World Wide Web,
here. Maybe this is a spider asking why no flies have been caught
lately.

If you show us one of your existing webs, we may be able to suggest
some alternative layouts for the strands. But whatever it is you need
help with, you really need to show us a Short, Self-Contained,
Compilable Example [1] and what you're trying to accomplish. Something
like this:

"Hi, I'm trying to build a web strong enough to catch a python.
Whatever I do, the snake manages to get through my strands. Here's how
I'm building my web:"

and then follow up with the complete 3D image of your web. From there,
we'll be able to help you out (we ARE experts on pythons, you know!)

Of course, if you were talking about code, then the parallels are
obvious. Show us your current code, and what you need it to be doing.

All the best!

ChrisA

[1] http://sscce.org/