EuroPython 2015: Sponsor brochure available

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Wed Mar 18 10:44:05 EDT 2015

EuroPython would not be possible and as affordable as it is without
the help of our sponsors.

Reach out to 1200+ attendees in Europe
--------------------------------------

If your company is using Python, sells a product or service in the
Python space or looking to hire excellent Python programmers, we would
like to ask you to consider EuroPython 2015 as your platform to reach
out to 1200+ attendees from all around the world, with special focus
on Europe.

Join in as EuroPython 2015 sponsor
----------------------------------

You’ll definitely be in good company:

 * Diputación Foral de Bizkaia
 * Google
 * Bilbao Ekintza
 * UPV/EHU
 * SkyAtlas
 * Blue Yonder
 * Continuum Analytics
 * Python Anywhere
 * ScrapingHub
 * 1000mercis
 * 2nd quadrant
 * Yelp
 * CodeSyntax
 * Asmatu
 * Hotel Ercilla
 * Neurita
 * Pluralsight
 * PyCharm
 * Riverbank
 * PyData

All sponsor options in one fine booklet
---------------------------------------

These are the options we have available for you:

               EuroPython 2015 Sponsor Brochure

 *** https://ep2015.europython.eu/ep2015_sponsor_brochure.pdf ***

If you have questions, please visit our sponsors page

             https://ep2015.europython.eu/sponsor

or contact the EuroPython sponsoring team at sponsoring at europython.eu.

Enjoy,
--