Help me please urgently!

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 12:00:00 EDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 2:43 AM, Jenny Hale <jhale7021 at gmail.com> wrote:
> How would I do this?
> The teacher wants to keep track of the scores each member of the class obtains in the quiz. There are three classes in the school and the data should be kept separately for each class.

Thank you for being honest about this being course work.

So what's your code not doing correctly? You've shown us a pageful of
Python; I could point out problems like that your last line won't do
quite what it looks like, but that'd probably not what you're talking
about.

Be aware that you hopefully won't get your code written for you. What
you'll get is hints pointing you toward solving the problem yourself.
Ask with that in mind and you should be able to word up questions that
will help you with what you're stuck on. So have your best shot at it
yourself, then figure out what it is you're unable to do, and ask a
very specific question (or maybe several questions, as the case may
be); we're happy to help you to learn Python, but we won't simply give
you the answers so you can pass the course.

All the best!

ChrisA