Code hosting providers

Paul Rubin no.email at nospam.invalid
Fri Mar 13 23:45:29 EDT 2015

Mario Figueiredo <marfig at gmail.com> writes:
>>Question:  How much money is this group, taken as the whole of the python
>>world, spending on remote hosting per month?
> I'd wager very little, since most options are completely free.

Oh come on, if you count all forms of hosting, some of us are spending a
lot (megabucks per month on AWS in some cases I'm sure).  If you just
mean VCS hosting, the free Github plans are only for FOSS projects.
Prices of paid plans vary depending on project size etc.  Lots of
companies pay to use Github for closed source stuff.