Pexpect idea - but can I handle curses?

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 13:25:17 EDT 2015

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
<PointedEars at web.de> wrote:
> “o” is not an option, it is an interaktive keystroke command in (my) top(1).

"o" is also an unrecognized keystroke.

> OpenSUSE 12.2 has reached its end-of-life on 2014-01-27.

I understand that. Tell that to management though. They were working
on 13.1 for awhile, but seem to be focused on 13.2 now, though not all
our internal software works on that.

I'll give up on hoping I get access to a more modern top anytime soon.
Can someone give me some feedback on my harebrained pexpect idea?

Skip