My emails are getting bounced?

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:56:02 EDT 2015

I'm posting this here because I have no clue who the heck the mailing list
manager is.

I got this message:

Your membership in the mailing list Python-ideas has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
12-Mar-2015.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

A quick Google shows:

Find out why list mail to you is bouncing and correct the problem. You
may be able to see a returned bounce by setting
bounce_notify_owner_on_disable to Yes. This will cause Mailman to send
the triggering bounce to the owner, but since that's you, it may
bounce too.

Is it possible for someone to set this up for my email on Python-ideas?

Again, not sure who the manager is, so I'm sending this here.

--
Ryan
[ERROR]: Your autotools build scripts are 200 lines longer than your