EuroPython 2015: Early-Bird tickets sold out!

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Wed Mar 11 12:43:10 EDT 2015

We are very happy to announce that early-bird tickets are sold out!

             The tickets were sold in less than a week!

We’d like to thank everyone for the fantastic feedback. Given the rush
to the early-bird tickets (we sold 100 tickets in the first 4 hours),
we recommend to not wait too long before getting your standard
ticket. It is likely, we’ll sell out early again this year.

As announced we had temporarily closed the registration for a short
while today and have now reopened it with the standard rate prices:

         *** https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/registration/ ***

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2015 Team