surprising exception text

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Sun Mar 8 18:56:17 EDT 2015

On 08Mar2015 18:52, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>On 08/03/2015 18:20, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
>>Mark Lawrence wrote:

>>>What is the bug report number?
>>
>>Who said it was a bug? Cameron called it "surprising", not "wrong".
>
>s/bug/issue/

It isn't an issue. The exception text make perfect sense and I can't think of
anything I would actually change given what my code was doing wrong.

I just thought it entertaining.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

It's a, I say it's a *joke* son.  Don't cha get it?  You're built too short,
the good ones go over yer head. Ya got a hole in yer glove, boy, I keep
pitching them and you keep missing them.  Ya gotta keep yer eye on the ball,
son.  Eye.  Ball.  Eyeball.  I almost had a funny there. Joke, that is.
        - Foghorn Leghorn, as referenced by Dan Sorenson in rec.motorcycles