http: connection reset by peer

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Wed Mar 4 01:33:06 EST 2015

This may seem off-topic, but it's an issue for my roundup server which is written in Python, so hopefully that will buy
me some slack. ;)

And, yes, I did post a message to the Roundup Users mailing list first, but haven't received any replies.

So, the basic problem is:

I login to the roundup server -- I can search, create new issues, post new messages via both email and the web
interface, and I can attach files... but only via email; if I try to attach a file via the web interface I immediately
get a connection reset message.

I have tried with FireFox and Midori, with and without Apache in the middle as a proxy server, I have googled all day
long looking for answers, and I've been coming up empty.

The server is ubuntu 12.04, Roundup is at 1.5.0, and Firefox has been several versions, and Midori is 0.4.3.  Roundup
has been slightly modified to support timezones, reverse date order for listings, auto-nosy -- nothing major.

Any clues greatly appreciated.

--
~Ethan~