Python27.dll could not be found

Sarvagya Pant sarvagya.pant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:00:00 EST 2015

I have been writing a c++ program that is supposed to call the python
function. The code is a snippet from python.org itself.
#include <Python.h>
#include <iostream>
#include <string>

int main()
{
    Py_SetProgramName("Learning");
    Py_Initialize();
    PyRun_SimpleString("import hashlib\nprint hashlib.md5('sarvagya
pant').hexdigest()");
    Py_Finalize();
    return 0;
}

I have used Visual Studio 2010. I have linked the include directories and
lib files correctly. It gets correctly built. Dependency walker shows the
file depends upon Python27.dll.
I have looked into the folder Dlls of python. It is not there. Also I have
checked both System and System32 folder. It is not present in there too.
Python version is 2.7. How can I get Python27.dll to deploy my app for
customers? Please help.

--
*sarvagya*