imaplib Thread fetching

Great Avenger Singh arsh840 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 08:18:09 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

I reached this place by searching about Python and Imaplib. After reading few conversations I found this place quite colourful covering/discussing wide range of things.

I am using Imaplib for Gmail Analysis program.

Kind of results I need is as follows:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8zS1kI3rfhUcU81cVlOOWYzUWM/view?usp=sharing

Formulation to get above results is as follows. ( I think so ;) )

1. Fetch Gmail Conversations/threads

2. Parse messages based on intervals(5 mins, 15 mins and so on ) [Actually right now I am not sure how it will happen but I am completely believing that "Python is amazing for parsing Horrible things"]

3. Parse Each thread to get number of Emails reached and sent. (after the threads will be classified as intervals)

So here my question is Can I get any working example of code which can show me How to fetch Gmail Conversations using python+imaplib?