Python realted to question

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Jun 25 12:59:13 EDT 2015

On 6/25/2015 2:49 AM, 문건희 wrote:

> Two raspberryPi2 Model B was connected to a socket to communicate with
> each other.
> I want to send the video by using the communication.
> Method of transmitting a text file is known. However, the video file is
> not sent.

What are the symptoms of 'not sent'?  What Python code are you using?

> So, Please tell me how to transfer a video file...

If you are using Python (2 or 3?), you will have to read and send the
file as a binary file, not a text file.

You might want to send this question to an RPi-specific mailing list.

When posting to a mailing list, send plain text, not html with 'remote
content' (which good readers will block).  This rule is true for all
English-language mailing lists unless specified otherwise.

--
Terry Jan Reedy