Why does the unit test fail of the pyPDF2 package?

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Wed Jun 24 15:13:11 EDT 2015

In <16dfcef6-4740-45b9-b04f-0f5bc0899c01 at googlegroups.com> fl <rxjwg98 at gmail.com> writes:

> Excuse me. I don't understand your idea. On the command window, there is
> no content copied through a mouse click/drag (even no screen difference).

Right-click the command window title bar and select Edit -> Mark.
Then use the mouse to select a rectangular area of text.
Then right-click the title bar again and select Edit -> Copy.

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears