JSON Object to CSV File Troubleshooting

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:43:33 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Denis McMahon <denismfmcmahon at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the sort of data conversion code I generally turn out in a day or
> so, it's hardly rocket science as long as you have a clear description of
> what is required. If you don't have a clear description of what is
> required, you have to keep asking questions until you get one.

And this all before you even write a line of code. Getting the specs
down is simply a matter of taking an input file and hand-crafting an
ideal output file. One of my brothers claims he isn't a programmer
(though he's better than he lets on), but when it comes to figuring
iout a coherent spec, he's awesome... if I could put someone like him
between the programmer and the end user, it'd save so much time.

ChrisA