Creating .exe file in Python

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Wed Jun 17 09:54:56 EDT 2015

In a message of Wed, 17 Jun 2015 06:10:45 -0700, subhabrata.banerji at gmail.com w
rites:

>Dear Group,
>
>Thank you all. It seems going fine now. I have one additional question if I run the .exe files created in Non Python Windows environment. Linux has Python builtin but in Non Python environment how may I run it? Is there any set of prequisites I have to follow. I am not finding much web help, if any one may kindly suggest.
>
>Regards,
>Subhabrata Banerjee.

If you use py2exe or PyInstaller (or whatever it is you used) to make
your exe, then all of this is handled for you.  Hand the windows users
the exe and they are good to go.  But the last time you posted here,
your py2exe wasn't working well.  You were getting Import Errors.
If you make a broken exe, well, it will be broken for the windows
users as well.

Laura