Creating .exe file in Python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 09:20:28 EDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:10 PM,  <subhabrata.banerji at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you all. It seems going fine now. I have one additional question if I run the .exe files created in Non Python Windows environment. Linux has Python builtin but in Non Python environment how may I run it? Is there any set of prequisites I have to follow. I am not finding much web help, if any one may kindly suggest.

There have been some proposals to make an easy way to produce a single
package that has a Windows executable header, but can be easily
unpacked and run using a system-provided Linux or Mac OS Python.
However, I don't think any have been deployed yet. So the simple
answer is: You can't do what you're trying to do. Instead, take a step
back, and look at just getting your Python program to run on all
platforms... and that's easy, just distribute the .py files. Much MUCH
easier, more reliable, and simpler.

ChrisA