operations on types

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 00:58:55 EDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Steven D'Aprano
> On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 19:24:03 -0500, Dr. John Q. Hacker wrote:
>
>> [Dr. Bigcock wrote:]
>>> The current syntax for adding functionality to a class using mix-in
>>> style via inheritance list conflates two very different things.
>
> I'm not sure why you are taking "Dr Bigcock" seriously. You know he isn't
> actually a doctor?

I'm reasonably certain that they're actually the same person, and he's
now engaging in sockpuppetry [1] by starting conversations with
himself. He's not trying very hard to hide it, signing posts with both
accounts as "zipher" and then lamp-shading that fact by commenting on
it. I can't even find any record that "Dr. Bigcock" ever actually
posted the text that "Dr. John Q. Hacker" is now responding to.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)