Creating .exe file in Python

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 08:07:38 EDT 2015

On 15/06/2015 12:42, subhabrata.banerji at gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Group,
>
> I am trying to learn how to create .exe file for Python. I tried to work around
> http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/Tutorial of Py2exe. The sample program went nice.
> But if I try to make exe for larger programs with methods and classes I am getting error.
>
> If any one of the esteemed members may kindly suggest how to work out.
> I am using Python2.7+ on Windows 7 Professional.
>
> Regards,
> Subhabrata Banerjee.

I'm awfully sorry but both my main and backup crystal balls are being
repaired due to overuse.  "I am getting error" is about as much use as a
wet fart in a thunderstorm.  So given that I never much liked guessing
games anyway as I'm not much good at them, how about telling us
precisely what error you're getting.  In that way one or more of our
most esteemed colleagues might be able to help.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence