Keypress Input

John McKenzie davros at bellaliant.net
Mon Jun 15 01:23:58 EDT 2015

 Thank to the others who joined in and posted replies.

 Michael, your assumption is correct. To quote my original post, "and I
want this working on a Raspberry Pi." Doing a superficial look at curses
and getch it looks excessively complicated. I was under the impression it
was not multi-platform and Linux was excluded. Searching for getch and
raspberry pi on the web I see it is not and is available for Raspian.

 Worried about implementing it but I will consider it again. May spend
time reading about during my treatment tomorrow as the hospital has wifi
and Internet access and I am allowed to have my laptop there.