How may I Integrate Python Code with REST

subhabrata.banerji at gmail.com subhabrata.banerji at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:52:19 EDT 2015

Dear Group,

I wrote a Python code. In the code there are two modules where we may insert data from outside. They are updating some training module and updating index. As a standalone code this is working fine.

I need to port this code to REST. I tried to learn Flask. My Practice for Flask is okay. I can put,get,delete.

But how may I proceed I am not getting much idea. I bit new in REST.
If any one of the esteemed members may kindly provide an idea how may I proceed?

Regards,
Subhabrata Banerjee.