Guidance for academic project

Peter Pearson pkpearson at nowhere.invalid
Fri Jun 12 12:21:14 EDT 2015

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:24:05 +0530, Alby Issac <issacalby at gmail.com> wrote:

> Am new to this group.
[snip]

Welcome.

> . . . I just want to know that is it possible to implement a filter
> for view updates in the database tables using python. and that filter
> will help to reject false updates in the source database.

To get useful advice, you might need to clarify the requirements.
Does the system allow someone to update the database *without* going
through the Python program?  What kind of test might the Python program
apply in order to recognize a false update -- for example, is falseness
a matter of the data in the update, or of the authorization of the person
making the update?

--
To email me, substitute nowhere->runbox, invalid->com.