Writting Dialog to enter preset items from a combo list

mewthree19 at hotmail.com mewthree19 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:53:55 EDT 2015

ok that subject is complex I known I am fairly new to python programming and I am using python 3.4.3 and the gui editor/creator boa Constructor and and another one what I can't think of as I type this will add later on as am typing this of public system and not the computer I do most of my programming on

I have wxPheonix installed for my python version.

I have it layed out like this

COMBOLIST1 TEXTBOX1 COMBOLIST2 TEXTBOX2 COMBOLIST3
TEXTBOX3
COMBOLIST4 TEXTBOX4

after this I would like to put a button to add more textbox and combolist if needed

TEXTBOX5
COMBOLIST5

and then once its done it gets all the information from the textbox and combolist and prints it to a RFT/TXT section on the main form of my program

is this possible to do if so how

if it is not please can you help me work out how to do something that would work