I don't like the OO part of python. In particular the "self" keyword everywhere.

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 07:27:18 EDT 2015

Then again...

I also believe the highest goal for a programming language is "natural
spoken" language.

If "self.somefield" equals 10 then...

Does have some understandable ring to it.

However... time constraints also have to be kept in mind.

In another words if the code looks like

begin of class section

if somefield equals 10 then...

end of class section

Should be pretty obvious that somefield belongs to class section...

So no need to specify self...

If I wanted to access a global variable I would use the existing "global"
thing

global SomeField...

maybe if I wanted to use a local variable for routine:

local SomeField...

seems nicer... then having to use self everywhere...

Bye,
  Skybuck.