PYTHON QUESTION

David Palao dpalao.python at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 06:55:12 EDT 2015

> Help with this problem!
>
> Temperature converter
> Description
>
> Write two functions that will convert temperatures back and forth from the Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature scales. The formulas for making the conversion are as follows:
>
>   Tc=(5/9)*(Tf-32)
>   Tf=(9/5)*Tc+32
>
> where Tc is the Celsius temperature and Tf is the Fahrenheit temperature. More information and further descriptions of how to do the conversion can be found at this NASA Webpage. If you finish this assignment quickly, add a function to calculate the wind chill.
> Input
>
> Your program should ask the user to input a temperature and then which conversion they would like to perform.
> --

Hello,
While people here is kindly helping others, it doesn't work the way
you are posing it: we will not do your homeworks.
If you want some help, please, present some code that you wrote and
does not work, or a specific question about the problem. For instance,
how can I write a function in python?
BTW, probably your questions should go to the tutor mailing list...

Best