Want to readout the control file of aria2.

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:45:35 EDT 2015

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 23:29:43 +0000, Hongyi Zhao wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 00:58:41 +0200, Laura Creighton wrote:
>
>> No promises -- I never used this myself, but it looks like:
>>
>> https://github.com/killuahzl/pyaria2
>>
>> parses pyaria files for its own purposes, so you could steal code from
>> there.
>>
>> Laura
>
> Thanks, but it doesn't do the same thing that I want.
>
> Regards

Thanks again, based on your hints, I do a further search on the github.
And meet the following one:

https://github.com/atmouse-/aria2-trunc/blob/master/aria2_cutfile.py

It seems this one is just do the things that I want. I'll read it further
for confirmation.

Regards
--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.