Parser needed.

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:33:19 EDT 2015

On 06/09/2015 06:20 AM, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> Euhm...
>
> My parser is already done... since today
>
> Loving it too
>
> Wrote it myself... based on the c# code technique explained somewhere in
> this thread too

I'm glad you're having fun, and making good progress.  And it's good to
hear of success with Python.  However, I wouldn't really call this a
"thread;" more a "monologue."  I'm not sure list members really
appreciate the blow-by-blow description of a project, for the future.  I
know I find it rather noisy.  I don't think anyone has actually read any
of your messages (I'm pretty sure some have just blacklisted your
messages), except to determine you're trying to parse something rather
vague.  Might I suggest a blog is a more appropriate place to ruminate
over a project (and posting code and examples) and use the list for
questions and advice?