Pyitect - Plugin architectural system for Python 3.0+ (feedback?)

Ben Powers ryexander at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 00:42:49 EDT 2015

As importlib has been added in python 3 and up I decided to use it's
abilities to create a plugin system for truly modular development in
python.

Pyitect has the ability to drop in components and resolve dependencies.
Even load different versions of a dependency if two different libraries
require two different versions.

Pyitect gives each "plugin" it won private namespace to import the
components it needs. and nothing else.

Pyitect  organizes it self around the concept of a System. Each system can
scan and load it's own set of plugins, in each system plugins can be
enabled individually.

Pyitect even comes with a very simple event system that it uses internal to
fire event when plugins are found/loaded/ect for the developer to use.

I've written up What I think is a quite comprehensive readme to go with it.

Available on PyPi https://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=display&name=pyitect
and Github https://github.com/Ryex/pyitect

I'm looking for feedback on what flaws the system may have and where I can
improve. I'm always open to pull requests

Looking forward to what the comunity thinks of this little project of mine.
Thanks for your input and criticism.

~Ben