Testing random

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn PointedEars at web.de
Sun Jun 7 16:59:04 EDT 2015

random832 at fastmail.us wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 7, 2015, at 16:09, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>> No.  AISB, those sequences all have the same probability:
>
> Yes and the probability of getting _any_ of the sequences, is the sum of
> the probabilities for each one of the sequences individually.

The probability of getting any of the sequences is precisely 1, and that is
irrelevant to the fact that the probability of getting a particular sequence
is independent of the number of occurrences of a specific event as the
probability variable is evenly distributed and the events are independent
(of each other).

You really should follow the references and brush up your math.

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2