Function to show time to execute another function

Johannes Bauer dfnsonfsduifb at gmx.de
Sun Jun 7 14:51:20 EDT 2015

On 07.06.2015 10:22, Cecil Westerhof wrote:

> That only times the function. I explicitly mentioned I want both the
> needed time AND the output.

And you also posted your solution. I fail to find any question in your
original posting at all.

> Sadly the quality of the answers on this list is going down.

Maybe you should start asking questions that people are able to
comprehend so that you get an answer that you like.

> Here I
> get an alternative that does only half what I want and when writing an
> alternative for ‘!find’ I am told I could use ‘!find’ (which only
> works in ipython, not python and which also not works with Windows).

Protip: Ditch the shitty attitude. I don't know if you're a jerk or not
but I know for sure that you sound like one. Makes it also much less
likely to get the answers you'd like.

Cheers,
Johannes

> Zumindest nicht öffentlich!