[OT] Re: Function to show time to execute another function

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 7 07:12:17 EDT 2015

On 07/06/2015 12:02, Marko Rauhamaa wrote:
> Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk>:
>
>> Get your cheque book and go for paid support.
>
> Are checks still in use in Britain? I thought only Americans still did
> that.
>
> Marko

Cheques are still in use in Britain.  There was a move a year or so ago
to get rid of them but too many people complained.  However I feel that
they're doomed in the same way that cash is on the way out as reported
here http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-32778196

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence