Can Python function return multiple data?

Amir Arsalan am1r.ar3alan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 17:55:47 EDT 2015

yield structure can able to you that return list of return by nest in
function. for example you want send a value as enter value to function and
wanna after some calculate send value as return data. 2 way for this :

a) send data as a list
b) send data with yield

example:
a)
def func(a):
        a2 = a*2
        print "a*2"
        a3 = a*3
        print "a*3"
        return a2,a3
b)
def func(a):
        yield a*2
        print "a*2"
        yield a*3
        print "a*3"

if you dont understand tell me that i complete explain for u.

or send pm on hangouts,

Best,
Amir Arsalan