EuroPython 2015: Please configure your tickets

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Sat Jun 6 09:12:23 EDT 2015

The EuroPython website supports buying tickets for other people
(friends, colleagues, etc.). As a result, it is necessary to “assign”
the tickets you buy to either yourself or someone else. The assignment
process is explained below.

Please tell us your preferences
-------------------------------

The reason we’re interested in you applying this configuration as soon
as possible, is that the tickets include a number of preferences which
we need to know about in order to properly prepare the conference.

When assigning tickets you will fill some fields, telling us your
t-shirt size and cut (women or men style) and your diet
preferences. If you don’t provide this information, we cannot assure
we’ll have the right t-shirt available for you. Likewise, if you are
vegetarian or vegan, it is important to mark this in the preferences,
so that we can order enough vegetarian/vegan food.

How to edit the fields of the ticket

Please see the blog post for full instructions and screenshots and
how the ticket assignment and preference editing works:

http://blog.europython.eu/post/120850074162/europython-2015-please-configure-your-tickets

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2015 Team